Oakland Unified School District 36th Annual Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., Oratorical Festival
Regional entry deadline is Jan. 23, 2015 by midnight. All registrations must be submitted online www.tapestryleps.com.
Each school site is allowed a maximum of 4 entries with no more than two chorals. A choral is a group of 2 or more students. There are (4) categories: Individual Poetry, Original Poetry, Famous Speeches, and Choral Speaking/Dramatic Skit.
Grade level division:
• K-5 / sites A-G: February 12 from 9:00am – 1:00pm
• K-5 / sites H-Z: February 13 from 9:00am – 1:00pm
• 6-12 / all sites: February 20 from 9:00am - 1:00pm
Finals Competition Dates:
• K-5 / Saturday, March 21 from 6:00pm – 8:30pm
• 6-12 / Sunday, March 22 from 1:00pm – 3:30pm
SAVE THE DATE
For more details contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
or Andrea Nobles, Director (510) 326-5078.